Kuchchaveli, Sri Lanka
Simply known as Uga Jungle Beach, this Sri Lanka beach resort stylishly incorporates its existing environs into its design and experience. Blending in with its surrounding flora, the resort looks and feels like a luxurious tree house. Situated in close proximity to Trincomalee city, our picturesque Sri Lanka resort with private pool options, offers a unique blend of exhilarating adventure activities and sightseeing opportunities – which display its inimitable cultural landscape. This is the perfect base to explore the numerous attractions along the scenic eastern coast of the island, or guests can simply bask in the lap of luxurious relaxation with a plethora of spa treatments. A sterling selection of rooms also places the resort in a unique position among the Trincomalee hotels, as they offer beach view, jungle view, and lagoon view rooms.
- Uga Jungle Beach boasts 49 luxurious modern chalets that have been crafted into its natural surroundings, offering guests spectacular views of the Indian Ocean and the nearby lagoon. Cocooned within luscious foliage, the resort is the ideal Sri Lanka beach hotel for a private and tranquil getaway. Each rustic 650-square-foot chalet is appointed with a king-sized bed, high-end entertainment system, private deck, and outdoor rain showers (excluding Lagoon Villas).
- A young and imaginative team of culinary experts offer a diverse range of dining experiences which include authentic Sri Lankan cuisine, featuring delectable locally-sourced seafood and healthy natural ingredients.
- Uga Jungle Beach is an ideal location for guests looking to whale watch or go snorkeling or guests can coordinate immersive and unique cultural experiences through Trincomlee city tours.
- Authentic experiences such as village cycle tours, tuk tuk tours, horseback riding, archery, kayaking in the local lake and kite making.
- Organic paddy field and traditional Sri Lankan rice harvesting festivals and dining experiences.
Packages, Special Offers, Press & More!
Asia, Gastronomy, Groups/Weddings, Hotels, Immersive Experiences, Villas