Situated in the heart of Tuscany, Toscana Resort Castelfalfi sits amidst 2,700 acres of protected terrain brimming with vineyards, olive groves, lakes, and a wildlife reserve. An ancient medieval village with over 1,000 years of history, the settlement of Castelfalfi has been carefully restored on an ongoing basis since 2007 to become what it is today – Toscana Resort Castelfalfi. As part of the restoration project, each original building, starting from the 48 apartments in the village to several farmhouses scattered throughout the estate, have been thoughtfully refurbished using green building principles and traditional materials, a concept that was maintained for the design and construction of the resort’s flagship five-star hotel, Il Castelfalfi. With a castle, 15th century church, and a welcoming local community, Castelfalfi is a destination within itself, comprised of an upscale collection of apartments and villas to rent and buy; farmhouses available to purchase and restore as desired; Il Castelfalfi and the boutique luxury hotel La Tabaccaia; a 27-hole golf course; an expansive wellness spa; and three restaurants specializing in authentic Tuscan and Italian cuisine. Toscana Resort Castelfalfi is located in close proximity to Florence, Pisa, and Siena.
- Watch the Discover Castelfalfi Video
- Toscana Resort Castelfalfi Covid-19 Health and Safety Measures
- Nearest international airports: Pisa- 50 km (approximately a 45-minute drive) and Florence – 60 km (approximately a 1-hour drive)
- Part of the TUI BLUE SELECTION and a member of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts L.V.X. Collection, the 5-star Il Castelfalfi, which opened its doors in 2017, is an iconic emblem of Tuscany offering 120 elegant and chic guestrooms and suites.
- Designed by renowned golf architects Preissmann and Moroder, Golf Club Castelfalfi is Tuscany’s finest and largest championship golf course, extending a scenic 27-hole layout split into two modern courses, and a putting green and pitching green. The courses span over 29,000 ft. of green hillside created to follow the natural morphology of the landscape.
- On-site amenities include two luxury hotels, villa rentals, three dining outlets, Golf Club Castelfalfi, La Spa, wildlife reserve, vineyard and wine production, and independently owned boutique shops
Packages, Special Offers, Press & More!
Europe, Hotels, Immersive Experiences, Mindful Travel, Villas