Italian family-owned Grand Hotel Minerva luxury hotel, completed in 2018 a multi-million dollar renovation of all 97 rooms and suites, as well as public areas, in celebration of the property’s 150th Anniversary. To enjoy some of the most picturesque views of Florence look no further than the luxurious Grand Hotel Minerva, located in the heart of the city’s center in Piazza Santa Maria Novella. Florence’s main attractions including the cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Piazza della Repubblica, the Uffizi museum, Ponte Vecchio and the luxury shopping street of Via Tornabuoni are just a 5 to 10 minute stroll away making the hotel a perfect base for exploring the city. The hotel has 97 spacious rooms and suites that offer an elegant, contemporary décor and magnificent views of Florence. The sixth floor features a rooftop terrace complete with a pool and bar to enjoy a panoramic view of Florence that will take your breath away. Whether you are looking for stylish comfort, a romantic retreat, or family friendly suites, Grand Hotel Minerva has a wide range of accommodations that will fit your needs.
No stay in Florence is complete without nourishing one’s body with the best food and wine of the region. World-class Ristorante “La Buona Novella” serves Mediterranean and Tuscan culinary delights. From April to October the restaurant extends outdoors so guests can dine al fresco for lunch or dinner in one of Florence’s finest piazzas.
- Grand Hotel Minerva Covid-19 Health and Safety Measures
- The main goal throughout the renovation was to restore and enhance every piece discovered to have a historic value and to seamlessly blend it with the new spaces being created.
- Guests can enjoy a rich art display of paintings and furniture from the 1800 to the 1900.
- The hotel is very family friendly. Adjoining rooms can be confirmed at the time of reservation. Family suites are also available. Assistance is provided in finding reliable baby sitters.
- Complimentary WI-FI access is available to all guests.
Packages, Special Offers, Press & More!